Post 05: My future job


There are moments where you have to work or do other procedures to keep your lifestyle stable, but that doesn’t mean you have to be always in front of a desk and locked up in a building. I’d like my future job to be full of movement, because I can’t be still during prolonged periods of time, a specific fact that motivated me to search for a profession where I could be able to interact with people and travel (hopefully to places I haven’t been before), that is why I’m currently studying journalism, I'm hoping that someday I would become a journalist. I have always pictured my occupation will imply a lot of movement from my part besides paperwork, so if it’s possible I’d take every opportunity to develop my work outdoors as well. When you are a journalist that’s an often reality, which means I could be moving across the city in order to get information, make interviews or witness specific situations. Moreover, if my English or any other language is improved so that when I get my degree, I would have better chances to travel abroad and expand my horizons, if that's the case I’ll acquire more experience in my career field . Of course that if I can, I would always avoid to be stuck in an office.


Comentarios

  1. I think the same as you. I couldn’t say if i prefer the office job or the outdoors job, I need both.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario