Post 06: Time Travel to the Future

I don't know exactly at what year I'd like to travel, but if I have the chance I would go to Chile, with the primary objective to know what is the outcome of all the politcal and social procedures our society has been through this past years, besides I'll also have in mind to observed how the rest of the world has grown on the future, how is the level of technology, if english is still the most spoken language, if all military conflicts are over or if somehow we started new ones, etc

I would like to verified if we finally got a Constitution that can guarantee to protect and defend our human rights, as well as include relevant demands such as; a quality public health , acompanny with a legal and safe abortion; to establish equal salaries no matter the gender identity of each person; to set up a pluralist nation, as a way to respect our native people; remove old institutions to open new ones, as a way to eliminate corruption; reduce our levels of contamination to take care of our planet; among other things. 

However, knowing the essence of the human being, it's probably that most of the nature is gone, the skies are grey of pollution and there will be a larger number of overpopulation, therefore, If I have the opportunity to come back, I would obviously take it. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the clean air that we have left and of course I intend to keep trying to do things correctly on the present, in order to make a better future by taking actions on some matters.







  

Comentarios